Sunday, January 15, 2017

Pinterest Quote Time!

"Let's get lost in a world made of books, coffee and rainy days." The forecast promises a return to rain this week, so this quote is more of a promise.

"Never hope for it more than you work for it." I'm not a big fan of quotes that begin with Never and Don't, but this one rocks. Of course, when I get cranky-bossy I often start with Don't and Never. Total hypocrisy.

"Friends and good manners will take you where money won't go" (Margaret Walker) My translation of this has nothing to do with table manners since I eat like a hungry teenage boy, but I'm big on saying thank you and meaning it especially to kids.

Last one...
"Grow through what you go through."

Okay, this really is the last one...
"head up, gorgeous"

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...all of these. I really like "Grow through what you go through." That means a lot. And I also like thinking about getting lost in books, coffee, and rainy days. One day we'll do that together, chickie. Until then, you enjoy your clouds and rain...I'll enjoy frigid temps and sunshine (how is it even possible to be sunny and 2 degrees?!?). Love you!!

    ReplyDelete